Saturday, January 31, 2015

2 Nerdy Girls + 1 Nerdy Guy = 1 Dirty Time















Okay guys, this time it's just me talking here. Samantha. You can call me Sammie or Sam. Hi. ;) I know a little something about guys. I grew up around them, and I have been a girl in America for my entire life. There's 2 things I know for a fact about every straight male to ever breathe on this planet. 1 is that guys love boobs and ass. They will do anything for those boobs and that ass. The other thing I know about you sexy guys out there, is that you want more than one set of boobs and 1 ass at a time. You guys would fucking kick your best friends ass for a day straight for a chance with 2 sexy girls at the same time. As a bi-girl, I get it. Two sexy girls kissing, and grinding, and paying attention to you and your cock. So many things to touch and lick and kiss, and rub. I get it. So in this photo set, I want to show you guys what a nerdy threesome looks like. Pretty much the same as every other threesome, but with more ironic nerdy t-shirts. But there's also this sense of gratefulness that you don't get in a regular threesome. See nerd guys are always made out to be the ones that never get laid, and never get the girl, but as a nerd girl myself, I'm here to tell you, that when you're socially awkward and you're way more into Star Wars then looking like a runway model, it's not as easy as you'd suppose it is for nerd girls to get laid either. So, from your friend Sammie, go give some lovin's to your local lonely nerd girls. They need it too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment